- How many runaway animals? about 9000
- How much animals are left?in the thousands
- How many mammals left?How many animals are affected most animals were effected including dan carters cat
- How many animals are injured? about 5000
- Did the big fish swim away when the earthquake happened?most of them were effected
- What did the animals do before the earthquake? Live in peace
- How much money does it cost to help the animals in the earthquake? about 3o million dollars
- How many animal cages were destroyed?500
- How many animals have no food?700
- How many animals survided in the earthquake?2000
- How many animals are safe?1300
- Did the dogs bark when the earthquake struck allmost all
- this is a map pieceofmostof the was on bDANGEROUS
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
We were lucky enough to have the help of David Kinane today in class. He taught our blog monitors how to use "KEY WORDS" in a "SEARCH ENGINE".
Here is my challenge for the blog monitors:
Who will be the first person to write a new post to tell other children how to search on Google?
I will be checking the website tonight and tomorrow. There will be a prize for the winners!
PS: If you are really clever, you could put your ideas on the "Web Tools" page telling children how to use the search box there...
Monday, October 18, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Today we added a page to the blog where we can put information about the Christchurch earthquake. We hope to be able to add information from each class so that any kid in the Middle School can come on our blog and find information. If anyone has a question about the earthquake, leave it in the comments so we can add it to the page. If you have information to answer the question, leave it in the comments too, and we'll put it online for you!